JaninaCraft Texture Pack [1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7]Filed Under Minecraft Texture Packs | Author: Janina | May 03, 2013 | 116,196 views
Last Updated : March 26, 2013
How to install JaninaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- To make it work you will need the “ HD Fix” or “ HD”
- Extract the zip-file from the “MCPatcher HD Fix” into the “.minecraft/bin” Folder
- Double-click the “ HD Fix” into the “.minecraft/bin” Folder and click the button “patch” to patch your Minecraft.
- Now your Minecraft is ready for any HD-texturepack!
- Drag and drop or copy and paste your Zip-File into the folder: “.minecraft/texturepacks”
- Now run your Minecraft and choose the texturepack under “Mods and Texture Packs” and you will be finish!
- Have fun with the new textures!
- WARNING: Some other mods didn’t work with the “MCPatcher HD Fix”.
- Make sure you have a fresh version of Minecraft. To fresh up your Minecraft,
- Delete all the stuff into the “.minecraft” folder excluding the “.minecraft/saves” folder.
- And than start Minecraft, to download the fresh files.
JaninaCraft Texture Pack [1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7],