JewelryCraft Mod 1.7.10
Author: sor1n ❘ August 29, 2016 ❘ 55,554 views
About JewelryCraft Mod:
JewelryCraft Mod 1.7.10 based on idea be able to create jewelry that you can then modify to create a special jewelry that applies a buff/debuff to the wearer.
Items and Blocks:
All Blocks, Items and Combinations can be found in the guide that you receive upon entering the world.
Let’s start with the beginning. This ore is extremely rare, found deep underground at y = 5 or lower.
This item is obtained by smelting Shadow Ore. It is used in one normal recipe and in a smelter recipe.
Crafted with 4 Shadow Ingots and 4 Black Wool. If you right click with this on a villager while sneaking you take all the things he is selling to you, as well as all the emeralds you traded with him.
In order to get started with the jewelry part of the mod you need the Smelter. It is crafted with 6 Cobblestone, 1 Empty Bucket and 1 Lava Bucket. Just place it down and right click on it with any ingot to start smelting it. Didn’t want to do that? Simple! Just crouch + right click to get the ingot out. Is it too late and the ingot has already melted? No problem. Place a Molder in front of the Smelter and place an Ingot Mold in the Molder. After that simply left click the Smelter and wait for the molten metal to cool. When it’s done cooling, simply left click the Molder.
Similar to the Casting Basin from Tinkerers Construct. It requires a mold in it in order for it to create something.
The molds are what you put into the Molder and define what item you create.
Jeweler’s Crafting Table
It accepts a jewel and a modifier. So far there is only the ring and as a modifier, blaze powder (for now). You right click the items in it. Take them out by crouch+right clicking. Crafting the result item by left clicking.
How to install JewelryCraft Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Updated the mod to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed bug with Natura causing the game to crash
- Added more config options regarding Jeweler house generation
- Reduced the number of possible jewelers to spawn in a village to 1
- Added Molten Metal and Molten Metal Buckets
- Buckets of the molten metal can be obtained either by filling a smelter with the metal of your choice and then right clicking the smelter with an empty bucket, or by destroying the filled smelter, causing the metal to pour out and then use a bucket to pick it up.
- Smelters now spawn molten metal, if they have any, when broken
- Added the possibility to smelt ores
- Smelted ores give double the amount of ingots
- Jewelers houses now have a chance to also generate ores
- Jewelers can sell ores now
- Fixed a bug where the first time you would pour metal in a molder it would generate 2 items instead of one
Download Links for JewelryCraft Mod 1.7.10