LightningCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: sblectric ❘ January 11, 2017 ❘ 12,195 views
It is said only the very brave or the very stupid mess with one of the most dangerous forces of nature. For one to harness such raw power, one would need very specialized tools and machines. That’s where LightningCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 comes in. Use the power of lightning to make stuff.
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful items, such as Electricium and Skyfather Shards
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather shard has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Anything made from this mystical item repairs itself automatically. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting with luck (+1 fortune when auto-smelting), the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1×3 row at a time, use again to get a 5×5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don’t like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they’ve sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld and beyond…
- And much more…
A sample setup
From the back
The Underworld Portal
Kinetic Armor and Sword
Skyfather Armor and Sword
The Lightning Guide also shows you infusion recipes
Oh, and it has some sweet Thaumcraft integration. Aspects for everyone
How to install LightningCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
LightningCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2