Lithos Core 32x – Complete Resource Pack
Author: eleazzaar ❘ August 15, 2016 ❘ 8,687 views
About Lithos Core 32x – Complete Resource Pack
Lithos Core 32x – Complete Resource Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods –the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
How to install:
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!
Download links for Lithos Core 32x Resource Pack:
for Minecraft 1.8.X
for Minecraft 1.9.X
for Minecraft 1.10.X