Lithos – Core Resource Pack
Author: eleazzaar ❘ August 4, 2016 ❘ 12,076 views
About Lithos Core Resource Pack
Lithos – Core Resource Pack. Obviousness, Consistency, Beauty
Everything should be instantly recognisable to those familiar with default textures, or the real thing.
Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos.
Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style.
Lithos – Core Resource Pack Screenshots
How to Install Lithos – Core Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for Lithos Core 32x Resource Pack:
for Minecraft 1.8.X
for Minecraft 1.9.X
for Minecraft 1.10.X