Loot++ Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: Tmtravlr ❘ October 4, 2016 ❘ 4,467 views
Loot++ Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 lets you customize many things such as chest loot, as well as add custom items and blocks.
This mod lets you do a few things:
- Add or remove items from any chest type (including nether fortress chests and any custom chests added by mods or custom chests you add in the config),
- Add or remove crafting recipes
- Add or remove smelting recipes
- Add or remove drops from entities
- Add or remove drops from blocks
- Add or remove ore dictionary entries
- Add a few types of items (tools, armor, etc.)
- Add a few types of blocks
- Add new records
- Allow items and armour to give you potion effects under certain circumstances
- Change maximum stack sizes
A sample of Custom Records Added
A sample of what kinds of blocks and items you can add
The instructions for each are in the config files:
How to install Loot++ Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Loot++ Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9