MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2 | Resolution: 8x | Author: Magicman88999 | 13,844 views |
About MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.6.2
Does your game lag with the default 16 bit texture pack? Want to try something new? Go ahead and download MagiCraft 8 bit! This awesome resource pack makes the game less laggy and also makes it look awesome!
How to install MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
MagiCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.6.4,