MCSkin3D 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.9, 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: Paril | 51,049 views |
Real-time skin editor for Minecraft!
MCSkin3D is a new take on how you create skins – with a mix of 3D and 2D painting, although focused on 3D, it’s never been easier to create the perfect skin, complete with many advanced utilities!
Unlike other real-time editors, this editor actually lets you paint on the model, as well as the 2d texture map, also providing a neat management facility for all of your installed skins, and a convenient upload button.
MCSkin3D is both a skin management and skin editing tool. It holds all of your skins in a convenient place, lets you manage them from within the program, and even lets you upload your skin directly to Minecraft.net without ever needing to open a browser.
MCSkin3D was inspired by several sources, notably Q2MDL, an old Quake 2 skinning tool, SkinEdit, an excellent 2d skinning program for Minecraft, as well as modern editing tools such as The GIMP.
Good ol’ 2D Mode
MCSkin3D requires that you have the .NET Framework version 3.5 installed. A Linux and Mac port is in the works!
Dependencies: .NET Framework v3.5: http://www.microsoft…ails.aspx?id=22 (MSDN is kinda broken right now, refresh a couple times)
- Download MCSkin3D
- Download and install .NET Framework v3.5
- Extract with Winrar or 7zip
- Run MCSkin3D.exe
- Supports 1.8 skin format, as well as some other minor issues.
- Renamed to “LE” for Light Edition
- Removed a lot of useless, bloat features.
- A few were watered down to be more simplistic and fit for compatibility, such as updating.
- Fixed a few swatch editing quirks.
- Added an orientation indicator (non-customizable right now).
- Fixed many crashes
- Techne support is still a bit iffy but better