Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ June 07, 2013 at 7:10 AM ] 194,652 Views
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
Wedding Ring - Gift to a villager to get married to them.
Engagement Ring - Gift to a villager to become engaged to them. Give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
Arranger’s Ring – Gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
Whistle – Right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
Tombstone - Place it on the ground and write on it like a sign as a tribute to a lost family member.
- Download and install
- Download and unzip Minecraft Comes Alive Mod file
- Put Minecraft Comes Alive Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Put Config into your config folder (Just right click in your .minecraft and click new folder, then rename that folder to config.)
- Feature: Guard AI improved. They perform their job much more efficiently now.
- Change: Game over menu now has a slight delay before the buttons are enabled.
- Change: Guards, villagers, and children now attempt to attack any mob that attacks them, except players.
- Change: One guard now spawns per three villagers instead of every five.
- Change: Hearts value of gold blocks changed to 50.
- Change: Hearts value of iron blocks changed to 25.
- Fix: Divorcing now works correctly.
- Fix: Player identities are no longer switched when procreating on LAN.
- Fix: Some commands were missing from MCA’s help menu.
- Fix: Hardcore secret logic was flawed. Should work correctly now.
- Fix: In a player-player marriage, the player who doesn’t make a baby grow up can now ask their spouse to have another.
- Fix: Your spouse no longer congratulates you for getting engaged.
- Fix: Issues with divorcing a couple have been resolved.
- Fix: Language errors when marrying and having a child with another player have been resolved.
Automatic Installer (Windows)
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|