MineRP Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.7Minecraft Texture Packs [ February 02, 2013 at 11:38 AM ] 28,001 Views
Developer : scazzum
Compatible : ,
Last Updated : January 31, 2013
About this pack
This is texture pack for server.
Note: This is a texture pack and not a mod. It may make things look wierd for you, but it is fine for us because we are using it for a special designed map and stuff!
How to install MineRP Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have , you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
|16x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Texture Packs, Popular Texture Packs|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|