Moderncraft Texture Pack
Author: Snugtr ❘ December 30, 2012 ❘ 18,796 views
About this pack
Moderncraft is for people who can’t take the fantasy aspect of Minecraft. It replaces many of the fantastical elements of Minecraft and replaces them with normal things that exist today. Other, more timeless things, like brick and stone, remain roughly the same.
How to Install Moderncraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1. Open Minecraft normally
- 2. Click on the Texture Packs tab
- 3. Click on Open Texture Pack Folder
- 4. Drag the .zip file (Moderncraft.zip, not the individual files) from the download and into the Texture Pack folder
- 5. In Minecraft, click on ModernCraft and play!