Monster Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: WARON4FUN ❘ November 9, 2016 ❘ 393 views
Monster Parkour Map is WARON4FUN’s first map, but is a good idea I think people will enjoy! Instead of jumping around and inside a giant Blaze, Fight one while doing Parkour. Even though this is my FIRST map, you don’t need to eat so there is nothing that you have to stop to eat like most other parkour maps you don’t need to eat. -WARON4FUN-
The map has four levels:
- NO LAG (even on slower computers)
- Multiplayer Compatible
- The feature of a race if you want to your friend(you can race for the button at the end because If it is pushed it will kill all the Monsters there so you can tell who won easy peasy!)
This map will take from 15 to 30 minutes to complete.
How to install Monster Parkour Map for Minecraft:
- Download Monster-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Monster Parkour Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2