Monster Swarm Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: Keray ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 8,411 views
Monster Swarm Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 makes minecraft monsters (zombies, skeletons) very aggressive and swarmy. This mod enhances the AI of Minecraft mobs. Monsters can attack from great distances (even 120 meters away) and they can kill your animals. They can also destroy walls on their way (though slowly, depends on the material) or build bridges. Your base is no longer safe during the night. This mod changes blast-resistance from some blocks. In general, bricks are a bit more resistant, and obsidian is nerfed. Config file is pretty basic, but self explanatory. Use commmand /swarm reload to reload.
Monster Swarm Mod Screenshot:
How to install Monster Swarm Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Monster Swarm Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9