Moses Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: Hunternif | September 29, 2013 | 38,947 views
What is Moses Mod?
This mod introduces the item “Staff of Moses”, which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush. With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passageto a dramatic music cut from “The Prince of Egypt”; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages.One passage is maximum 5 blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular (I might fix this someday).
Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
Left-click water to turn all water around into blood.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava.
This mod should work in single player and multiplayer.
Moses Mod Screenshots:
Moses Mod Video:
How to obtain the Staff:
- 1. It is not crafted manually.
- 2. A staff is usually made from a stick, and a bush is usually something with leaves.
- 3. To obtain the “burnt” staff, the regular Staff of Moses has to meet lava.
How to install Moses Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the Moses Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
Moses Mod Changelogs:
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Added turning water into blood.
Moses Mod Download Links: