What is Moses Mod?
This mod introduces the item “Staff of Moses”, which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush. With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passageto a dramatic music cut from “The Prince of Egypt”; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages.One passage is maximum 5 blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular (I might fix this someday).
Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
Left-click water to turn all water around into blood.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava.
This mod should work in single player and multiplayer.
Moses Mod Screenshots:
Moses Mod Video:
How to obtain the Staff:
- 1. It is not crafted manually.
- 2. A staff is usually made from a stick, and a bush is usually something with leaves.
- 3. To obtain the “burnt” staff, the regular Staff of Moses has to meet lava.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Moses Mod Changelogs:
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Tried to fix the staffs disappearing after transformation. Again.
Moses Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2