Multishot Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: masa_fi ❘ December 27, 2016 ❘ 50,079 views
Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod primarily meant for making timelapses or otherwise taking screenshots automatically, with a pre-set interval between the screenshots. It also has some other features that might be useful when making timelapses or other videos, such as a few different motion modes (linear, circle, path) and a basic zoom functionality.
Here is an example of reasonable basic settings:
Some small examples of paths:
Additional hotkey combinations for controlling the motion settings:
Multishot options menu keys and tips:
About the motion modes:
How to install Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2