MW3 Texture Pack
Author: HerobrineLvX ❘ May 3, 2013 ❘ 102,487 views
Modern Warfare 3 Texture Pack Currently Includes:
- Juggernaut Armor as Diamond Armor
- Corporal Suit as Gold Armor
- Snow Camouflage as Iron Armor
- Colour Custom Military Uniform as Leather Armor (Colour Custom by Dyeing)
- Ghillie Suit as Chainmail Armor
- Knife as the Sword
- Sickle as the Pickaxe
- Battleaxe as the Axe
- Scythe as the Hoe
- Ball and Chain as the Fishing Rod
- Minecart as a Military Jeep (WIP)
- African Militia as the Skeleton
- Suicide Bomber as the Creeper
- Rails are now Roads (For the Jeep Minecart)
- Terrain is now 90% complete
- Gui completed
- More mobs done
- Half of the Items complete
- AND LOTS MORE!
How to Install MW3 Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.