NetherPortalFix Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: BlayTheNinth ❘ March 16, 2017 ❘ 3,130 views
Ever played on a multiplayer server, built near other players and when returning from the Nether, surprisingly found yourself in another player’s base? It’s because of the 8:1 block ratio between the Nether and the Overworld. It’s really weird though that you enter a portal in the overworld, and then when going back through where you came. come out of a different portal in the overworld. NetherPortalFix Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 fixes that issue. This mod only needs to be installed on the server (but it works in singleplayer as well).
It keeps track of what portals a player went through in order to ensure correct destinations when the player is going back through the same portals. This is honestly kind of hard to explain in text, even though it’s a super simple concept. Here’s a comparison image instead:
Broken Mechanic (without mod)
Fixed Mechanic (with mod)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
NetherPortalFix Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11