NICE Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: McJty, xVipstarx ❘ January 15, 2017 ❘ 2,770 views
NICE is a mod about decoration. NICE Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a number of fancy glass like blocks (cylinders and cube for now) that can be filled with four types of particle systems. This is the first version of the mod. More decorations are planned in the future. This mod is a cooperation between McJty and xVipstarx who does the artistic design.
Currently the mod has two blocks: a particle cylinder and a particle block. Each of those has two variants. A green and a blue one. You can craft these and place them in the world. To assign particles you can use wool (for smoke), diamond (for sparkles), water bucket (for bubbles), and fish (for fish).
How to install NICE Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install McJtyLib.
- Download and install CompatLayer.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
NICE Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2