Numina Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 (Library for MachineMuse’s Mods)
Author: MachineMuse ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 83,636 views
Numina Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is a library that includes common functionality for all MachineMuse’s mods, and a few extra utilities that people have requested.
- Define recipes in a straightforward, easy-to-edit JSON format.
- Recipes are downloaded automatically from the server when you connect, so server owners can disable or change certain recipes or even add new ones without having to make a separate modpack.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Numina Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9