OMLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for OpenModularTurrets Mod)
Author: Keridos, Poenjabiesous ❘ February 13, 2017 ❘ 2,739 views
OMLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a library for OpenModularTurrets (OMT) and its companion mods. Provides the basic functionality like change owner command and the support for offline mode and RF/EU conversion. In a future update (Soon) it will also provide a tool with which you can instantly mine your owned blocks. Modders who want to make an addon for OMT also depend on this and thus should check out its source, there is probably a lot of stuff you might find useful in here. Uses Code from ComatLayer by MCJty, credits to him for creating this amazing piece of software and allowing us to use it for OMLib.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
OMLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2