Pixelmon Mod 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 1,117,117 views |
Are you a follower of the famous cartoon Pokemon? This mod is for you. It adds many awesome pokemon into Minecraft.
Pixelmon Mod Features:
- 204+ pokemon!
- Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (including bukkit using bukkitforge)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- New GUI’s for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much, much more….!
Pixelmon Mod Screenshots:
Pixelmon Mod Video:
Pixelmon Mod Recipes:
- Go to Pixelmon Wiki
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pixelmon Mod Download Links: