Psi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 (Spell Programming)
Author: Vazkii ❘ January 2, 2017 ❘ 10,243 views
Psi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a magical tech spell programming mod inspired by Mahouka.
The core of Psi is a system where you can create action sequences (“Spells”) to be executed in the world. Just look to the left of this text for some examples.
This system is followed by a leveling system containing ingame documentation and tutorials of the various concepts and pieces you’ll get. The mod makes use of basic mathematical concepts, such as Vectors in its systems, which allows for great flexibility on what spells can do.
Science, Magic. Rising Hope.
AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
How to install Psi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Psi Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2