Quark Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: Vazkii ❘ January 3, 2017 ❘ 19,177 views
Quark Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 aims to create an experience akin to the “vanilla” experience, by having a very simple motto: anything that would be added to Quark could also be added to the default game without compromising its gameplay style. To that end, every feature added to Quark is simple and small. Hence the name of the mod, Quark, as a Quark is a very small thing. Quark is a Modular mod. Which means that its features are split within various modules. All of the modules can be disabled, and all the features can also be disabled individually if one wants to.
This module adds features to minecraft’s automation prospects.
This module adds new structural building blocks.
This module adds new decorative building blocks.
This module adds inventory management features.
This module tweaks various gameplay elements.
This module adds vanity features for your character.
This module adds world generation features.
AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
How to install Quark Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Quark Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2