Reap Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft
Author: EuhDawson ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 7,316 views
Reap Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 adds a function that harvests crops when you right click them. Trees are now harvestable too. If you break the bottom log of a tree while not sneaking, the whole tree will be harvested. It also works with other mods that are adding other crops or trees to Minecraft. In the config file you can define which crops can be harvested or not. The tools to break trees and the log types are also configurable.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Reap Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11