Revenge Of The Dragon Egg Map
Author: DSLmediapro (Website: http://www.dslmediapro.co.uk/) ❘ September 28, 2016 ❘ 74,096 views
About Revenge Of The Dragon Egg Map
Revenge Of The Dragon Egg Map. You are the long awaited Chosen One, here to defeat Yugdab and bring back the reign of Dan. But all is not as simple as it sounds… Assisted by the ever imposing Galarex, your challenge awaits. From the depths of the nether, to the edge of space. From surreal settings, to adrenalin pumping combat. From hope to devastation and back again, the final battle and the future of the island… rests in your hands.
- No mods required
- Volcanic Eruption
- Firework Entrances
- Scripted Events
- Redstone/Spawners/MCedited and NBTedited features
- Customized monsters and villagers.
- Unique items
- Nearly 20 different well known Note Block Songs as background music with all the available Minecraft instruments (they are known to cause lag so I added the ‘Stop Note Block Song’ functionality.
- An enhanced, intense and a compelling story line by command blocks, writing on maps, books (with custom authors), and of course the good ol’ signs! The story will become a major part of the map so do pay attention to all the chats and text.
- Minecraft Physics Defying Objects such as lampposts with stumps and string hanging a lantern on (check it out on our site www.awl.eclipse.co.uk)!
- Scoreboard Functionality
- Stars in space
- Burnt Grass in tents, under buildings etc.
- TNT ‘Springs’
- Slanted Rooves
- Around 12 hours of gameplay.
- …and of course BIG EXPLOSIONS!
Revenge Of The Dragon Egg Map Screenshots:
- 1. Made it so that it would clear your inventory for certain items at the airport (this was actually set up before but I forgot to
- link the redstone!).
- 2. Added a new scoreboard TotalKeys which determines whether or not players are allowed to enter certain areas (so now you cannot go to the wrong checkpoint! It will not let you in!).
- 3. Fixed the slab hole at the church.
- 4. Rearranged the order of Live Chat Maps before the chat chamber at the church so it is now “1 then 2” not “2 then 1”.
- 5. Changed the sign at the Lake District from saying Breastplate to saying Chestplate.
- 6. Cleared any signs in the player’s inventory at the stadium.
- 7. Removed of any scrap Galarexs that those villagers had spawned on the isle.