Rock Stars Mod for MCPE
Author: Kurcodroid ❘ May 27, 2016 ❘ 217 views
Always wanted to become a famous rock star or do you just love music and would like to be able to experiment with it in Minecraft? Either way, this is the mod for you. It adds one drum set, two guitars and one bass. All the intrustments can be played and offer similar functionalities to how they are played in real life. The sounds are quite amazing too!
Place down the drums and then tap on the chair to have a seat.
- Drums (1999) – 3 oak wood + 3 iron ingots + 2 gold ingots
- Stick (280) – 2 wood planks
Before you can actually play the drums you will need at least one stick. While sitting at the drum set and holding a stick long-tap the drum set and look down and a new GUI (graphical user interface) will appear.
To start playing simply hit the button depending on which drum you want to hit.
No rock band is complete without a guitar player. There are two guitars to choose from and both of them sound pretty much the same.
To play the guitar simply hold it in your hand and use the buttons on the right side of the screen to play on the guitar strings.
- Kurt Cobain’s Guitar (2000) – 1 oak wood plank + 1 stick + 1 cyan dye + 1 oak wood + 1 rose red
- Eddie Vedder’s Guitar (2001) – 1 oak wood plank + 1 stick + 1 bone meal + 1 oak wood + 1 ink sack
The bass is important to keep a solid rhytm in your songs. It’s used similar to the guitars but sounds much different.
- Gene Simon’s Bass (2002) – 1 oak wood plank ´1 stick + 1 ink sack + 1 iron ingot + 1 oak wood
- Download the .modpkg file.
- Use this guide to install it. If BlockLauncher is closed after you’ve imported the .modpkg file just wait for it to load again by itself.
- To be on the safe side, restart BlockLauncher and then open it again and enjoy the new features in-game!