Rope Bridge Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: czechmate777, LordCazsius, Darkhax, Lewis_McReu ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 53,860 views
Rope Bridge Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that builds rope bridges. Create the ultimate bridges.
- Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts
- Simple point-and-shoot system
- Building animations
- Custom bridge quarter-slabs
- Detection for blocks that are in the way
- Fully server-compatible
- Custom Achievements!
- New string recipe (hint: wool)
- Fancy models (now on 1.7.10 too!)
- Textures taken from loaded recourse pack
- Configuration for many options!
- Performance improvements
- Configuration file added with several settable values
- Commands to edit the same values temporarily in-game with “/ropebridge” command
- Ability to build bridges from commands alone, server and client (see Building below)
To build a bridge, fire the grappling gun just like you would a regular bow. When aiming the grappling gun (right-click), the player’s view is zoomed in and directed in line with a cardinal direction.
Upon release the bridge is built if possible.
The bridge won’t build if:
- There is something in the way (get’s marked with smoke particles)
- The bridge is too steep
- The required materials are not present in the player’s inventory
If something goes wrong, a promt will let you know what the problem is and how to fix it. If everything checks out, the bridge will be built from slabs and string found in the inventory.
You can also build bridges between two coordinates using commands:
/ropebridge x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 [wood_id]
/ropebridge 0 60 0 20 64 0 5
Will build a dark oak bridge from (0, 60, 0) to (20, 64, 0).
Leaving the wood_id blank will build with the default material, oak.
A list of wooden slab types are below:
- Oak Slab – 0
- Spruce Slab – 1
- Birch Slab – 2
- Jungle Slab – 3
- Acacia Slab – 4
- Dark Oak Slab – 5
To break the whole bridge at once, simply sneak and break any bridge section with the Grappling Gun!
To craft the grappling gun, three sub-parts must be crafted first:
Hook: 5 iron ingots
Barrel: 6 iron ingots, 3 strings
Stock: 1 flint and steel, 1 gunpowder, 2 iron ingots, 1 string, 2 wood
Now the gun itself can be crafted from the three parts:
How to install Rope Bridge Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Rope Bridge Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2