Sanguimancy Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Gate of the Fold Ritual)
Author: Tombenpotter, TehNutJenkins ❘ 17 hours ago ❘ 11,502 views
Sanguimancy Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 aimed first at easing systems made by players, allowing for more in-depth automation. While that much is still true, it has delved into a much darker path, risking the very soul of the character. It now features many rituals, items, blocks, and even some custom mechanics never seen before.
Welcome Blood Magickers.. welcome to the Darkness! Let me warn you! You are entering the realm of Sanguimancy. This subject is not for the weak of mind… Heed this warning stranger, for it is the only one you shall receive!
- 3 tiers of automation for the Blood Altar
- 8 new rituals, with but not limited to: A better and faster Well of Suffering: The Drill of the Dead
- A higly customizable Portal System, with an almost infinite amout of networks possible: The Gate of the Fold
- A ritual keeping a big area lit: The Illumination
- A new mechanic, completely unheard of in Blood Magic: Soul Corruption. With it comes everything linked to it: Sacrificing players to steal their Life Points, Tools, Corrupted Infusion: breaking down items because of your soul’s corruption
- 7 different types of Ethereal Blocks
- Tanks, able to store any fluid
- A control over your Soul Network yet unheard of
- Compatibility with ComputerCraft and OpenComputers with the ability to read a player’s Soul Network
- Sigils, a Wand, and more!
To get information about the specifics of the mod, you will need to craft the “Delving into the Darkness” book. It is made as shown here:
Reading this book gives you access to everything you will ever need to know about Sanguimancy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Blood Magic Mod and Guide API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Sanguimancy Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2