Sci-Fi Texture PackCompatible with Minecraft: 1.4.7 | Resolution: 16x | Author: SMP | 30,283 views |
About this pack
What is 2263? Simply put, it’s a sci-fi themed texture pack. It’s also a “Minecraft total conversion mod” in a sense. It’s a creative suite of textures made for the construction of sci-fi builds and adventure maps. Made specifically for creative mode, you’ll be able to make amazing adventure maps with it. Whether you want to build a grimdark space colony like in Aliens, a colorful planet filled with weird wildlife or a sprawling space station, 2263 has got you covered.
How to Install Sci-Fi Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the texture pack
- Run the game normally
- Select “mods and texture pack”
- Open “texture pack” folder
- Copy and paste the texture pack here without unzipping
Well, 1.4 has been released! This is the official update to the Sci-fi texture pack, featuring loads of new goodies and updates. Here are just a few:
- All new items have been textured, including anvils, item frames, flowerpots, etc.
- Emerald block/ore/item are now green again
- Mossy cobblestone IS NO LONGER a screen! It’s a dark purple color. This was done because of the fences.
- All GUI’s have been fixed, so trading and creative inventory GUIs now look like the normal metal.
- Zombie villagers look like BORG starfleet officers! That’s right, you crew can be killed by the Borg and turned into one!
- Witches look similar to regular villager/starfleet officer skin, possibly good for some role-playing.
- Dogs have been changed a little to allow the dyeing of collars.
- And more!
For Minecraft 1.4
For Minecraft 1.3.2