Security 2 Mod for MCPE
Author: Dr Lazuli ❘ June 1, 2016 ❘ 868 views
Security 2 adds several blocks and items which can be used to make your creations more secure. For example, you can set up keypads to make certain areas only accessible by players with a certain clearance level (also known as the ones who got the right key cards). Our examples further down are quite basic usage areas so feel free to use the blocks in any way you find possible.
Oh yes, and it works for 0.14+ (and below)!
The Keypad Block transmits a redstone signal when triggered. A common usage is to set it up next to an iron door. Then tap on the Keypad Block to set a passcode (one number). In this case I had it set it to 5.
Now to open the door tap on the Keypad Block and enter the passcode (in this case 5) and it will open the door. To close the door repeat the process.
- Keypad Block (236) – 7 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 1 paper
Key Card Block
This block transmits a redstone signal if it’s triggered. It can only be triggered by someone who use a Key Card which have the same passcode which the Key Card Block is set to use.
Tap on the Key Card Block to set the passcode. In this case I set it to 8. Next you need to get your hands on a Key Card and then use it to tap on the ground to set the passcode to 8.
As long as a Key Card with the same passcode is used to open the door you will be granted access and it will open.
- Key Card (620) – 3 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 5 papers
- Key Card Block (237) – 7 iron ingots + 1 emerald + 1 paper
The Barrier Block Activator can disable/enable barrier blocks.
- Barrier Block Activator (238) – 6 iron ingots + 1 glowstone dust + 1 redstone + 1 glass block
- Barrier Block (239) – 8 obsidians + 1 redstone
- Barrier Block Zero (240) – 6 iron ingots
Place a Chest Lock block next to a chest. Tap on the block to lock or unlock the chest. The chest can only be opened as long as the Chest Lock is disabled.
- Chest Lock (241) – 4 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 4 gold ingots
The Reset Card can be used for resetting Key Card blocks and other blocks.
- Reset Card (621) – 3 iron ingots + 1 redstone + 1 gunpowders + 4 papers