Shoulder Surfing Mod
Author: Sabar ❘ November 25, 2013 ❘ 59,689 views
What is Shoulder Surfing?
ShoulderSurfing is a mod that created from scratch which replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view. This style of camera was pioneered by games like Capcom’s Resident Evil 4.
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Saved settings
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it
More pics with some mods, different rotation/zoom settings, different FoV, etc.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Shoulder Surfing Mod Download Links: