Single Player Commands for MCPE
Author: Connor4898 ❘ August 30, 2014 ❘ 20,780 views
- /ascend – Ascends the player to the platform above
- /bind <COMMAND> [PARAMETERS] – Binds a command to a GUI button
- /bounce <POWER> – Launches the player into the air
- /cannon – Launches ignited TNT in the direction that the player is facing
- /clear – Clears the player’s survival inventory
- /coords – Shows the player’s current coordinates
- /descend – Descends the player to the platform below
- /explode – Sets off an explosion at the player’s location
- /gamemode [survival|creative|s|c|0|1] – Changes the player’s gamemode
- /give <ID|ITEMNAME> <QUANTITY> – Gives the player the specified item
- /heal [QUANTITY] – Heals the player by the specified points
- /health <min|max|infinite|get> – Sets the health of the player to pre-defiined figures
- /hole – Creates a hole underneath the player
- /ignite [SECONDS] – Sets the player on fire
- /jump – Teleports the player to the block being looked at
- /kill – Kills the player
- /lbind – /bind for left handed users
- /magiccarpet – Creates a carpet of glass underneath you
- /panorama – Makes viewing a panorama easier
- /spcpe – Provides generic information about SPCPE
- /time <day|night|sunrise|sunset|midday|midnight> – Sets the in-game time
- /tp <X> <Y> <Z> – Teleports the player to the specified coordinates
- /unbind – Unbinds all commands from the GUI button
How to install:
- Download and install BlockLauncher from google play.
- Copy the js link to your clipboard.
- Make a new folder called SPCPE, if it doesn’t exist already, on your internal storage (Usually found at /sdcard/).
- Download config file.
- Move this file you downloaded to the folder you created (/sdcard/SPCPE/).
- Open BlockLauncher, and click on the wrench icon a the top of your screen.
- Click Manage ModPE Scripts, then Import, then Web address.
- Paste the link you copied to here.
- Open up a world, and have fun!