Soartex Fanver Resource Pack❘ Resolution: 64x
Last Updated: April 8, 2016 ❘ Category: Minecraft Resource Packs ❘ 342,354 views
The “fan-version” of Soar49’s Soartex delivers a smooth and clean aesthetic to Minecraft. This graphic continuation is built on public contributions from the forum and is curated by graphic designers. Fanver emulates the style of Soar49’s original work closely. Optifine or MCPatcher is recommended for a well blended pack and balanced color scheme. The Lite Download has a smaller footprint and fewer textures, making it more compatible with slower computers.
Soartex Fanver Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.2 Changelogs
- Banner file naming – Valsis
- Pumpkinblur overlay – Valsis
- Unknown pack icon – Valsis
- Unknown server icon – Valsis
- Support for all content added in Minecraft 1.9.2
How to install Soartex Fanver Resource Pack?
- Download Soartex Fanver Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download links for Soartex Fanver Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.7.X
for Minecraft 1.8.X
for Minecraft 1.9.X
Author: Soartex Fanver