Author: WildBamaBoy ❘ December 28, 2013 ❘ 17,893 views
What is Spellbound?
Spellbound is a mod that is all about crafting and casting all types of spells. You can do anything from throwing fireballs and directing lightning strikes to teleporting long distances and even controlling time! It aims to redefine combat while also providing an alternative to potion brewing.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
- Mushrooms don’t need light to grow, just grass or dirt.
- Flaming Hands and Icy Grip will not fire at angles!
- Cold spells slow enemies down.
- Advance Time grows your nearby crops and trees.
- The sound of Wail of the She Wolf is one of the developers screaming.
- Wall of Obsidian and Wall of Bedrock disappear over time.
- Area Lightning affects everything in a 25 block radius.
- Elemental Fury is a mixture of all level 3 elemental spells + explosions.
- Some spells grant you the benefits of certain potions without bothering with brewing.
- Wall spells can also make ceilings and floors.
- Cold spells extinguish fire.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod