Star Wars Interdictor Resource Pack
Author: MaggiCraft ❘ August 6, 2016 ❘ 68,875 views
About Star Wars Interdictor Resource Pack
Star Wars Interdictor Resource Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
Star Wars Interdictor Pack Preview
How to install Star Wars Interdictor Resource Pack
- 1. Download this resourcepack.
- 2. Install MCPatcher (or CTM won’t function ). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected.
- 3. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- 4. Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- – Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- – Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- – Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- 5. Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download links for Star Wars Interdictor Resource Pack:
For 1.7 and 1.6
For Minecraft 1.8
All resolution: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/gly7czxnbi27c