SteamCraft 2 Mod
Author: BrassGoggledCoders ❘ August 2, 2016 ❘ 51,326 views
SteamCraft 2 Mod is the second iteration of Proloe’s Steamcraft mod. Other than the name, and a few of the original Steamcraft features/ideas, the mod has an entirely new take on all things steampunk. Its aim is to extend Minecraft by adding post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic blocks/items for your (and our) enjoyment. With everything from Rayguns and Lightning Rods to Coffee and Smog, this mod is inteded to immerse you in a Victorian-era world.
Metal + Slate Blocks:
SteamCraft 2 Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Boilerplate Lib.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for SteamCraft 2 Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Boilerplate Lib: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224018-boilerplate/files