Storage Network Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: MrRiegel, Emex_Denvir, mrgraphic ❘ June 3, 2016 ❘ 4,381 views
Storage Network mod adds cables to connect you inventories (similiar to AE or Logistics pipes).
- Link Cable: Default cable to connect the other ones.
- Storage Cable: Connects the inventories (chest, furnace) to your network.
- Export Cable: Exports items into attached inventory from your storage.
- Import Cable: Imports items from attached inventory to your storage.
- Vacuum Cable: Imports dropped items around to your storage.
There are upgrades for import cable and export cable.
To install the upgrades , just right click on the cable.
To remove, right click while sneaking and with bare hands.
- Speed Upgrade: Increases the speed of exporting/importing. (max. 4)
- Operation Upgrade: You can control whether the cable is working. Set a stack, a number and a mode in the GUI and the work depends on the number of items in the network. Similar to redstone card from AE. (max. 1)
- Stack Upgrade: Increases the stack size of a task. (max. 4)
- Stock Upgrade: Keeps the defined number of items in the attached inventory (only in export cable). (max. 1)
With the Request Table you can overview and request the items in your network.
There is a portable version of the Request Table (without crafting grid), the Wireless Accessor.
Right click on the cable master to bind it to the network.
The default one works in a range of 32 blocks around the master; the advanced one works anywhere, even in other dimensions.
Getting items in the GUI:
- With shift: into your inventory
- Without shift: grab items
- Left mouse button: whole stack
- Right mouse button: half stack
- Right mouse button + ctrl: 1 item
- without prefix: search for item names
- ‘@’: search for mod names
- ‘#’: search for tooltips
- ‘$’: search for oreDict names
- ‘%’: search for creative tabs
- and you can right click the search bar to clear
Setting items in cable filters:
- Left mouse button: increase by 1 (with shift by 10)
- Right mouse button: decrease by 1 (with shift by 10)
- Middle mouse button: delete item
- ‘M’: toggle meta mode
- ‘O’: toggle oreDict mode
With you Cover Staff you can cover your cables. Right click a cable to cover it like the next block to the right in the hotbar (Glass will make the cable invisible). You need Cable Covers in your inventory. They will be consumed.
Shift-right click with the stick to uncover it.
Right click with the stick while the next slot to the right is empty to change metadata.
The Item Indicator gives a redstone signal if more/less items are in the network. It must be connected to the network.
The Toggle Staff allows you to disable a cable.
The Block Liquidator breaks the block in front of it and insert the drops into the network. The Fluid Liquidator works similar but with fluids.
Storage Network Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2