Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2
Map types: Adventure
Author: onnowhere ❘ January 14, 2017 ❘ 9,324 views
This is from a map of a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 2 by Telltale Games. The entire scene is playable and features tons of interactions and cutscenes with full voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 features a new system for custom NPCs and tons of unique, never before seen tech in Minecraft maps!
Notable Tech Within The Map:
- New system for complete NPC character model rigs (animated almost real players!)
- A system created for a custom crafting UI
- New clock system for animation keyframing
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences
- New system for mouth animation control
- New system for custom inventory interfaces
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft
- And various other things…!
How to install Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11