T42’s HD Texture Pack
Author: tpelham42 ❘ July 7, 2013 ❘ 71,354 views
T42’s HD Texture Pack 1.5.2 Preview
How to install T42’s HD Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1. Download and run the HD Texture Fix . (make sure you are patched to the latest version of the HD Texture Fix.)
- 2. Download the T42 texture pack
- 3. Place the downloaded T42 Texture Pack zip file (The zip file itself, not the contents of the zip) in your Texture Packs folder under the .minecraft folder.
- 4. Run Minecraft and go to Mods & Texture Packs in the main menu and Select the T42 Texture Pack from the list.
- 5. Play Minecraft!
- Note: If for some reason this doesn’t work or crashes your game you can reset back to default by opening options.txt file under the .minecraft folder and changing the line “skin:t42_1.#.zip” to “skin:default”. This will make sure Minecraft loaded with the default texture pack.