Tabula Mod 1.7.10
Author: iChun ❘ August 24, 2016 ❘ 42,074 views
Tabula Mod 1.7.10 is A Minecraft Modeler.
- Ingame Minecraft modeler. Hit the T button on your keyboard or the T button in the main menu to access.
- Workspace folder within the /mods/ folder. Saves, textures, exports, etc go here.
- Function and UI based off Techne by ZeuX and r4wk. It’s meant to provide a replacement to Techne but not as a proper replacement for third party modelers such as Blender or Maya.
- Has the ability to open Techne files. Supports Child models and has Undo/Redo save-states.
- Keyboard shortcuts for New Project, Open Project, Delete, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste in Place, Save, Undo, Redo.
- Imports models from Minecraft directly, including mod models (on best attempt). Yes that is how the EnderDragon model really looks like.
- Exports texture map of model and updated Java code for modders.
How to use:
How to install Tabula Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Tabula Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8