TechReborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: modmuss50, Gigabit101, ProfessorProspector ❘ December 27, 2016 ❘ 10,966 views
TechReborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a remake of GregTech mod and IndustrialCraft 2 mod, from Minecraft 1.4.7, for modern Minecraft. It brings most of GregTech mod’s features and behaviours to Minecraft, with lots of tweaks, and a few additions. It is compatible with a lot of mods.
- Multipart cables
- Its own powernet with exploding machines
- A lot of things based on ic2
- Quantum chest: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of item (Will keep items when wrenched)
- Quantum tank: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of fluid (Will keep fluids when wrenched)
- Advanced lava generator: Drains lava faster but produces more power
- LESU: Stores more power the more Lesu storage blocks around it
- IDSU: Stores power that can be shared between them (Think ender chest for power)
- Multiblock Blast furnace: A multiblock required to make Steel/Titanium/Chrome .
- Industrial Sawmill: Can turn most types of wood into 6 planks + sawdust
- Rock Cutter: A tool that consumes power in return for the Silk tuch enchant
- Advanced version of the Ic2 tools
- A load of machines to craft components for these items + machines
How to install TechReborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RebornCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
TechReborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11