Terracart Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Alfuken ❘ February 16, 2017 ❘ 5,818 views
Terracart Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds wagon and minecart tracks from Terraria to Minecraft.
When you right-click on empty rails tracks, there will be a minecart spawned, and you will be automatically placed in that minecart. The beauty is, this minecart does NOT have any drag, thus it does NOT slow down over time. That means no more those annoying booster tracks every 20 blocks. Whee! Cart will despawn when empty and stopped. Otherwise it behaves like a usual cart. But with no need for boosters, yay.
How to install Terracart Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Terracart Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2