Text Formatting Mod 1.7.10
Author: spacechase0 ❘ August 26, 2016 ❘ 9,469 views
Text Formatting Mod 1.7.10 allows you to put colored and formatted text on signs, books, and command blocks! It works on single player (and multiplayer, if the server has the mod).
How to install Text Formatting Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SpaceCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Text Formatting Mod 1.7.10