The Amazing Lucky Block Mod for MCPE
Author: MinetasticGamer ❘ May 25, 2016 ❘ 435 views
The Amazing Lucky Block Mod adds a lucky block to the game which can cause more than 54 different drops. Some of the drops include bosses, a cage of lava, gold fountains, custom weapons and mobs. This is definitely one of the better one of its kind since it adds a lot of drops which never before has been seen in any similar mod.
How does it work?
To obtain the Lucky Block we recommend using the Toolbox mod to be able to quickly find it in your inventory. Place down the block on the ground and then break the block whenever you are ready for something random to happen.
- Lucky Block (205)
Sometimes a fountain of gold, iron ingots or coal appear.
But other times you won’t be as lucky..
This chunk of diamond blocks surely look amazing, but wait a second or two and you won’t be as lucky anymore.
At other times you will be trapped in a cage of lava. If this happens death is a likely outcome unless you play in creative mode.
As mentioned previously, there are 54 different drops, so there are tons more to be explored in-game!
Sometimes an amazing weapon drops. These weapons are all new and each have a special effect.
- Lucky Sword (600) – sets mob on fire, knockback effect
- Ender Sword (601) – knockback effect
- Fire Axe (602) – sets mob on fire, knockback effect
- Air Lance (603) – enables flying (similar to flying in creative mode)
- End Sword (604) – mob disappears
- Water Trident (605) – water breathing II, night vision II