The Eternal Frost Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: January 6, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 153,550 views
What Eternal Frost Mod does?
This mod is a “dimension”, so it adds the ability to teleport to another dimension called the Freezer, to teleport there, nothing more simple, just create “The flint and diamond” and create a portal to the nether normal but with ice obsidian ( Look at recipe ), and use the flint and diamond
In the Freezer, you’ll end up underground in a beautiful world made of stone freezer, ice, snow and water “half cold” that will make the damage. You will find of course frozen glowstone.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
- 74 Blocks : Every block are different and some are totally awesome !
- 89 Items : I think a list will be too long
- 5 Complete tools : Arctite Tools, Snowbark Tools ,Crystal Tools, Frozen Cobble Stone Tools and Coldsteel Tools
- 1 special water : Frozen water ( You take damage on it ).
- 1 special fire : Blue fire, slow and damage you.
- 14 new mobs ( Fury boar, Glace, Ice Cube, Ice Pig Zombie, Cold Creeper, Scarab, Snow owl, Goat, Horned Goat, Woolly Mammoth, Yeti, 2 BOSS )
- 1 Dimension : Eternal Frost, totally epic generation to layer 256 !
- 2 Furnace : Ice Oven who can transform lot of things on other ( View Image bellow ), Frozen furnace wich is the inverse of Ice Oven.
- Structures : Mammoth Cavern, 2 Dungeons
- Many generation ( Icicle, Trees, Lake, Surface … )
- Epic items, armor to obtain in dungeon, totally unique.
- An hypothermia bar for more real thing.
- 15 sounds and some musics.
- 14 achievement : For make an objective.
- 5 Biomes, on surface for an epic generation : Freezer, Freezer Jungle, Eternal Moutain, Eternal Desert and Frozen Plain.
- A secret thing ( If you read that, try to make with a Frozen Relic, Book and Eternal Obsidian )
- Lot of things aren’t in this list … ( A huge huge list, pretty impossible to put everything )
Structures who generate in the Eternal Frost:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: