The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack
Author: Evanchi ❘ August 6, 2016 ❘ 15,926 views
About The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack
The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack. In the menu screen for Minecraft, the background uses 6 angled pictures, which can we projected in a cube around you to create the illusion of being in that space.
This simple texture-pack tweak gives you a unique panoramic background to enjoy when browsing through your menu screen!
In this pack, he has created a dark gloomy scene, similar to that of cloud-cover after a rainstorm.
How to install The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.