The Spice Of Life Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: squeek502 ❘ February 7, 2017 ❘ 17,936 views
The Spice Of Life Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns. Makes it so that eating the same thing over and over will give you fewer and fewer hunger restored each time.
Tooltip: Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay: When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay: Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
Food Journal: Crafted with wheat + paper
Spreadsheet showing the effects of the default settings:
How to install The Spice Of Life Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AppleCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
The Spice Of Life Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2