The Whetstone Mod 1.7.10
Author: Lorddan1989 ❘ August 27, 2016 ❘ 15,560 views
The Whetstone Mod 1.7.10 allows normal Stone to rarely drop a new item, the Whetstone. The Whetstone is used to sharpen, or “Hone” an Iron Sword or Iron Axe increasing it’s Damage Output by 1, thus matching that of the Diamond equivalent.
How to obtain:
- The Whetstone is a non-craftable tool item that is dropped rarely from stone (default 1 in 1000 chance). It is affected by Fortune and the drop chance may be altered from a Config file: feudalrox_whetstone.
- Creative players can find the Whetstone in the Tools tab.
How to install The Whetstone Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for The Whetstone Mod 1.7.10