Last Updated: October 23, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 35,752 views
This mod adds Mjolnir to Minecraft, it’s different from other similar mods because it has 3D model. For time being there are custom generated structures which on top of you can find Mjolnir. Hammer itself for now has 2 functions, first one being summon lightning where ever you look up to 50 block away and second one is to summon rain/snow (depending on the biome). On to-do list is Thors armor from Marvel Cinematic Universe (3D modeled armor) , ability to fly and shoot lightning directly from the hammer itself.
- You will be able to found Mjolnir on custom generated structure in world, you will need pickaxe to break Mjolnir block which will drop Mjolnir item.
- Hammer is usable by right clicking in the air and it will summon lightning to 50 blocks away and right clicking on block will summon rain (toggleable)
Left one is block, right one is item
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.