Throwable Explosives Mod for MCPE
Author: Jimbo_Acob ❘ June 13, 2016 ❘ 481 views
The Throwable Explosives Mod adds 8 pieces of explosive dynamites. They are slightly different from ordinary TNT blocks as they cause a wide range of different explosions and all of them can only explode by being thrown as a grenade. If you like ordinary TNT blocks but want something more powerful then this mod is definitely for you!
How to throw the dynamite?
First off you need to craft the explosives. You can find all the crafting recipes further down on this page.
Once you’ve got some throwable dynamites simply hold down your finger on the screen to throw a piece of dynamite. It will explode as it hits the ground, so make sure to back off.
There are eight different explosives to choose from. Each of them will cause different explosions. For example, by using one of them I managed to blow up almost an entire village. And oh yes, the villagers totally gave me permission to perform this test!
The Lightning Dynamite will generate a deadly lightning strike where it’s thrown.
After five minutes of testing I managed to destroy the terrain of a huge area. It’s amazing to see how powerful these items are!
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Lightning Dynamite (1000) – 6 glowstone dust + 1 normal dynamite
- Normal Dynamite (1001) – 4 sand blocks + 2 gunpowders + 1 string
- Dynamite x5 (1002) – 5 normal dynamite + 2 gunpowders
- Dynamite x10 (1003) – 2 dynamite x5 + 1 gunpowder
- Dynamite x15 (1004) – 1 dynamite x10 + 1 dynamite x5 + 1 gunpowder
- Dynamite x20 (1005) – 2 dynamite x5 + 1 gunpowder
- Dynamite x40 (1006) – 2 dynamite x20 + 1 gunpowder
- Lightning Dynamite x5 (1007) – 4 normal dynamite + 1 lightning dynamite